Morning Motivator – Niente e Impossible!

"Ho imparato che niente e impossible, e anche che quasi niente a facile… (I've learned that nothing is impossible, and that almost nothing is easy…)"
- Articolo 31 (Italian rap group), "Un Urlo"

What a GREAT quote… and in Italian no less!

As we near the end of the 2009 year, a year of financial TURMOIL, political STRIFE and social CONFUSION, we will be begin to REFLECT on what we "should have done" last year and what we "will do" next year…

As you begin this annual RITUAL of self pity, "what if's" and personal dejection for the missed opportunities… REMEMBER that anything you didn't do is done! You have the OPPORTUNITY to start fresh at this very moment. And also ACCEPT that any shortcomings in goal attainment are derived from your own SELF LIMITING behaviors.

We have the ABILITY to attain any goal, any dream and any success we are DETERMINED to achieve. We can become professional POWERHOUSES, respected political LEADERS, EXCEPTIONAL family members and social CHANGE MAKERS. We DECIDE what we seek to become and what SACRIFICES we are willing to make to get there.

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
The two WORST words in the English language are "I CAN'T." At the moment those VILE words are spoken, the imminent FAILURE of the idea or action that follows has been sealed.

ELIMINATE the failure mentality that may be present in your mind. ALLOW for the optimistic views of success to become your belief system towards any goal or project.

I never THOUGHT I would become an AUTHOR, and yet for over 2 years, I have sent this Morning Motivator every business day. I never IMAGINED I would become a social leader, and just last week I was asked to lead young Nashvillians toward a city wide commerce adoption. I never DREAMED I would share my fears, dreams and goals with STRANGERS… and yet many of you have never met, albeit, still ACCEPTING of me.

To me, just a few years back, these things would be IMPOSSIBLE. And now… I KNOW that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. It is only my personal choice to achieve that LIMITS my ability.

I know that YOU know the same… GO and ACHIEVE! We are all seeking your LEADERSHIP!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::