Morning Motivator - No Regrets

"Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience."
- Victoria Holt, writer

What do you regret?  I have a theory that we only regret the things that caused to miss a growth opportunity.  I have two (ask me and I will share then).

We all face tough decisions and trying times.  Always pursue the growth opportunity and you will never feel regret as you will know your choice is in pursuit of your greater goals.

Be honest with yourself, pursue your dreams led by your heart and always focus on growth - from this you will have NO REGRETS!!

Make today awesome and know I am here to help in anyway possible.

** Special Thanks to Josh Anderson (my Realtor®) for this great quote and all his support in my dreams.

Zachary Barker
BlackBerryGuy Division Manager
NationLink Wireless | The BlackBerryGuys
direct | 615.207.2290

Sent to you "on the move" from my media enabled BlackBerry 8830 device. 

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::