Morning Motivator - Take ACTION on Your PASSION

"There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction."
-John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Yesterday was quite an AMAZING day for me and made me realize a few things about myself and my work. At lunch, I spoke in front of approximately 30 Legal Administrators who serve as the operational leaders of their businesses. I realized when I was speaking that what I was doing was EXACTLY what I loved. I was able to HELP 30 people which I respect, ENGAGE them in a manner that was entertaining for all parties and provide a message that was both IMPACTFUL and ENJOYABLE. I smiled from ear to ear all day long…

Now what lesson is to be LEARNED from this? By FOCUSING on the ACTIONS that produce the best RESULTS with the LEAST "felt" effort – We can ENJOY and ACHIEVE more. Simply put – do what makes you FEEL good and PRODUCES results. How do you do that?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
The best way to determine how to produce optimal results is to understand how you work OPTIMALLY. What is it you LOVE to do – not LIKE to do – LOVE to do? Speak, write, design, train, analyze? All of these ACTIONS have immense benefits to your company and your clientele. How can that skill be APPLIED to help your client/company?

Now, how do you put it into ACTION? Who cares… do anything! The key is not to have all the answers figured out and design a perfect system.

** NEWS FLASH **
You don't know what the PERFECT system is – it's not even a system for YOU. It's for your clients and/or your company – but on YOUR terms!

SIMPLY TAKE ACTION – do the smallest thing you think would help, then ask questions about what else might help, then take that action. The system will build itself as you LISTEN and take ACTION.

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::