Morning Motivator – WHY?

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

When you think about what you are doing… do you come to the question "WHY"? Why am I in this role? Why do I CONTINUE to pursue these goals? Why do I spend MY time with this person? Why do I have such PASSION around this cause? WHY?

If you don't know the WHY of what you are doing… Why are you not taking time to figure it out? WHY are you AFRAID? WHY are you not asking questions of others that appear to be SUCCESSFUL in your eyes? WHY are you not seeking to connect with others that are seeking similar goals? Why are you not asking them… WHY?

I have found in my PERSONAL exploration that WHY is the most difficult question I have asked. Why am I SCARED? I am scared of failure and even more scared of SUCCESS. WHY am I so outgoing? I am CONFIDENTLY self conscious. WHY I am as accomplished as I am at this point? I am more successful than I deserve to be, yet untapped in the MAJORITY of talent I have to offer. WHY I am working so hard to build a network of excellent relationships? That I am laser FOCUSED on a goal which changes daily. WHY do I write the Morning Motivator? I am trying to FULFILL my destiny… even though I don't know what it is. WHY?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
When you consider your "WHY" make sure you are being HONEST with yourself. Don't be afraid to say the things that you don't want other people to know. Embrace the fact that you may be in the wrong place, with the wrong person, doing the wrong things… it will be your LIBERATION!

Ask yourself WHY you went to college (or not), why you love the person you are with, why you seek to attain more money and why you are going to work every morning. Understand your WHY and you will give your life PURPOSE. Find PURPOSE and your will find MOTIVATION. Find MOTIVATION and you will find SUCCESS. Once you attain your success… ask yourself… WHY?

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::