Morning Motivator – Keep FOCUSED!!

"Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Brian Tracy

First, I want to thank one of my greatest teachers, Andy Bailey of NationLink Wireless, for exposing me to this video. Andy may never know his IMPACT on me as a person and professional, and I cannot thank him enough for the ways he POSITIVELY changed my life and focus years ago.

Today is a TEST of your focus. BEFORE CLICKING THE LINK, you must follow these rules:

The movie you are about watch is in the first link below. You are only allowed to watch it ONCE. In the video you will see a group of basketball players, some in white and some in black passing two balls around. Your GOAL is to count how many times the ball is passed by those wearing WHITE shirts. It's that simple.

Remember, count just the passes of the ball by those wearing white. Once the movie is over, write down the number of passes you have counted, one completed, watch the video AGAIN.

http://viscog.beckman.illinois.edu/flashmovie/15.php

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
How many passes did you SEE? Did you see anything UNUSUAL?

If you are interested in discovering how FOCUSED you really are – email me. I will share with you what you may have MISSED. If you do happen to see it, let me know. I am INTERESTED in your feedback.

Remember, by keeping your FOCUS on your GOALS, you can overlook all DISTRACTIONS. When you are able to overlook distractions, your ability to ACHIEVE is heightened DRAMATICALLY!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::