Morning Motivator - I Will Get You Eventually

"I will have to see if that is possible.  We just do the same thing each month."
- Unnamed business owner

I love a good fight. I look forward to someone trying to tell me no and why I cannot do something. I like nothing more than when someone puts a chip on my shoulder... IT IS GAME TIME!

Various people react to situations in a multitude of manners. Some immediately move on to alternative solutions, dropping the original idea. Some pout and cry, devastated that they did not get their way. Then there are those like me... The ones that get PISSED off, take it personal and make it my personal mission to prove you wrong.

Other than the pouting, the first and last option are both agreeable amongst most professionals. I find the latter to be more a trait of a leader. Agree?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP: What is your reaction when you are told "no?" What do you do when someone challenges your success path? Are you the type that takes it or fights back?

When assessing the possible options, be mindful not to become focused on the wrong things. You must recognize when you need to stay and fight because you have a great opportunity vs. when to move on because you are fighting from a prideful position lacking any logic.

The bottom line is that, as a leader and a successful professional, you will be told no time and time again. Sometimes for good reasons, often for not and even worse, sometimes, because "that is the way it has always been done."

Regardless, you must find a way to achieve... and if so inclined, flip a finger at them when you get it! Ha ha!!

Cheers,

Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to –http://grow-learn-lead. blogspot.com

The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::