Morning Motivator - Are You A DREAMER?

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts."
- Unknown

Thanks to Josh Anderson of Keller Williams Realty for this great quote.

If you are like me, you probably THINK too much and ACT too little. I am what you call a DREAMER. BIG thoughts, GREAT ideas, lots of PASSION with a sometimes, short-sighted vision of the NEXT STEP.

I often WONDER, should I have gone to law school? Is a MBA what I need to get to the next level? Where does one go to for ACCREDITED leadership training? Would those THINGS help me live my DREAM..?

Then I really THINK about myself and what I am doing. I am taking ACTION to live my DREAM - speaking at Special Olympics, Leading the Junior Chamber, getting up every morning for NINE months to write the Morning Motivator. These ARE my steps to MY dream. Sometimes its hard to see the steps your taking because you take then every day... What steps are you taking?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
A DREAM is a sacred part of a persons life. Your DREAMS are what INSPIRE and DRIVE you to ACHIEVE at a higher level.

Without your DREAMS, your life would be empty and without zest. DO NOT allow anyone to talk down your dreams... NEVER give up hope on your dreams... And keep from getting FRUSTRATED if they take awhile. Keeping moving forward and you WILL get there.

Anything worth having is worth WORKING and WAITING for!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com



The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::