Morning Motivator - Building Momentum

"An avalanche starts as a single snow flake."
- Unknown

Business, health, personal relationships and finances ALL begin with a first action step.

Often, people FOOLISHLY say, "Well if I had as many contacts as that guy, I'd do well too" or "It's crazy that they only work with her, since she is the top sales person."

How did he become so CONNECTED? How did she ACHIEVE top sales status?

They started with one, single, small step...

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
Six years ago I knew a handful of people and was an AVERAGE business professional. I KNEW that had to change (for me) to be successful. So what to do...?

Personally, I joined the Nashville Junior Chamber. A collection of young, ambitious professionals. I FOCUSED on creating CONNECTIONS with people and helping them achieve their goals.
As a result, ADDITIONAL connections, business opportunities, community leadership roles and FRIENDSHIPS developed.

Today, some may say these are signs of being "successful" and "connected"... But I know it started by making the EFFORT to build my own MOMENTUM.

What can you do to BUILD yours??

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::