Morning Motivator – What If You Were Your Own Client?

"Self-analysis helps a man's soul to becomes enlightened."
- Atharva Veda

Yesterday, I received a CHALLENGE to consider myself as my own client.  I am being asked to ANALYZE my processes, my approaches, my services and my communications. This has proven a CHALLENGING challenge!

Think about it.  What if you WERE in your target market?  How easy with you is COMMUNICATION?  How CLEAR is your message?  How QUICK is your follow up?  How clean are your steps in your PROCESS?

Analyzing yourself is very difficult.  It requires an HONESTY that our EGO naturally protects.  Very few of us will openly admit we are not doing the right things or that we could do better.  Many will "say" these things because it makes them appear humble, yet VERY FEW actually believe it enough to take ACTIONS to improve…

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
Frankly, I am not the expert on "self analysis," I am able to provide you with some insight of what I am going through in my own analysis.

-  MESSAGE:  Is it clear what I am offering and what I am asking you to do to be involved?
-  TARGET:  Have I clearly defined the "client" we work with or is the target "just anyone"
-  PROCESS:  Are the steps to be engaged with my business clearly defined?  Or is it confusing who does what when and where?
-  COMMUNICATION:  Am I easy and consistent with communications?  Am I leaving clients "hanging" without a clear understanding of how or when I will follow up?

If you have additional questions YOU would consider – send them to me.  We can explore our businesses together and in turn find better ways of creating EXCEPTIONAL clients (no longer just accepting clients).

Cheers,

Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com

The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::