Morning Motivator - Creativity

"You know...that a blank wall is an apalling thing to look at. The wall of a museum -- a canvas -- a piece of film -- or a guy sitting in front of a typewriter. Then, you start out to do something -- that vague thing called creation. The beginning strikes awe within you."

-Edward Steichen, Wisdom


I like this quote as it tackles 2 areas of concern: Creativity and Taking Action to be Creative.

I am most amused when I hear someone say "I can't do that - I'm not creative.". Why?  Simply put, we exercise many levels of creativity daily.  Taking a new way to work, fixing a broken shoelace with tape or even influencing others to take action in a new way.

All are examples of the great power you possess and the ability you have to be creative.  With that said, take action today and find a simple way to be creative...

Needs ideas?  Call me... I can help.

Zachary Barker
Business Group Manager
NationLink Wireless | The BlackBerryGuys
direct | 615.207.2290

Sent to you "on the move" from my media enabled BlackBerry 8830 device. 

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::