Morning Motivator – Karma Sucks! (not for me though)

"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
-Wayne Dyer

I will keep today's Morning Motivator short and fun. I just arrived in from a 7:30am meeting at Starbucks here in Nashville. Great meeting, great topic, great company and DECISIVE action! You gotta love it!

As I am leaving and wishing a GREAT day to the person I was meeting, a gentleman SMASHES his car horn at us since we seemed to be taking too long to depart the parking lot space he so DESPERATELY sought after… talk about a CAFFEINE junkie! I politely held my hand up and nodded my head in RECOGNITION of his desperation for a double espresso latte with cinnamon dashed on the dollop of whipped cream – INTERNALIZING my thoughts of what a giant assh*le this guy was (congrats to me for not beating him up).

I walk around the block to my truck, get in and decide to drive back by Starbucks to make sure he wasn't HARRASSING the person I had met with. As I pull up, I see him pulling out and… WHAM! He backs into a vehicle vying for his spot. Now, I am a GOOD person and wish no ILL WILL upon anyone, however, I do think it funny that he was so rude to me and my meeting partner, prior to his small fender bender… KARMA Sucks! (not for me though)

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:

Simple lesson… be NICE to people. Demonstrate PATIENCE and COMPASSION. If not, you will back your car into someone and I will laugh at you… on the inside.

I hope you all enjoy a WONDERFUL three day weekend. Be safe, have fun and make it count!! See you Tuesday.

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com



The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::