Morning Motivator - Why Success is So Hard To Find

"The only place you will find SUCCESS before WORK is in the dictionary."
-- May V. Smith

Daily, I enjoy discussions with friends, colleagues and associates (just as you do). I am always CAPTIVATED by the BRILLIANCE of others in their thoughts and dreams.

Why are more people not WILDLY successful then? If we are so brilliant, what is PREVENTING us from more easily accomplishing our dreams? HINT: Blood, sweat and tears (aka "the WORK").

Greg Goodman, a past teacher of mine, would say, "The difference between success and mediocrity is found specifically in IMPLEMENTATION." Very well said... it seems many people share a dash of BRILLIANCE and very few encompass that dash of CAN DO ATTITUDE with a load of GET IT DONE DETERMINATION. I wonder what I could do if I just WORKED harder at accomplishing my dreams... I wonder what YOU could do.

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
When I joined the Junior Chamber, I was known as an IDEA GUY. Lots of great ideas, not action plan or intent to implement.

Now, I am the ACTION guy. Fewer ideas, more clarification and ALWAYS a plan of action! The difference, before I STRUGGLED to complete tasks and gain RESPECT. Now, I am President and lead by example - accomplishing tasks, simply and effectively... one by one.

Take the time to identify your TOP tasks and the first step to accomplishing them. Determine which is MOST important and do not QUIT until its complete... you will accomplish more with less and find that SUCCESS comes after WORK in the end.

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com



The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::