Morning Motivator – Small Steps to HUGE Success

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb."
- Sir Winston Churchill

First, thank you JULIE FESTA for this great quote. Your pure friendship and support are INSPIRING to me!

Last night, I had a meeting with one of my most trusted mentors to discuss my LIFE path and "what SUCCESS looks like." In her BRILLIANCE, she listened very intently, allowing me to speak through my entire thought process and finalize on my next steps without much intervention. She FACILITATED me to the answer I was asking her for – then helped me FOCUS on next steps. What an AMAZING skill!

Here's the kicker to the whole process development… like many others, I was at the END RESULT before I took the first steps. In my mind, I already set up REGIONAL sites, had bought my orange RANGE ROVER HSE and was thinking about selling the business. HA! How about taking the FIRST, SMALL STEP? Oh yeah… I guess I can do that.

The LESSON I can continue to learn and remind myself (and I hope you do as well), is to take the SMALLEST step first, build MOMENTUM, and then PUSH hard once we have the ball rolling. What DREAMS do you have that need a SMALL, SIMPLE step to get started? What is that step? What are you waiting on?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:

My mentor provided me with the best GUIDANCE statement last night – "What are you waiting for? Just do it!" Hmm… good point.

The key to LIVING YOUR DREAM is first, TAKING ACTION. Just start the process, any process, even the wrong process. By forcing yourself into a system of ACTION, you will begin to find that the LAW OF ATTRACTION will kick in and begin providing you opportunities to fulfill your dream.

Don't plan every step along the way… it takes too much time. Just take ONE SMALL STEP and let the rest just happen as it may.

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::