Morning Motivator - Did Yesterday Count?

"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back."
- Harvey MacKay

The BEAUTY of self-improvement is the DIVINE way people are brought into your life to help teach small lessons to you daily.

Yesterday, I enjoyed lunch and an insightful chat with my new buddy, Nimitt. He is a young professional, well educated, successful (as defined by society) and seeking PURPOSE in his days. We shared a common trait... a DESIRE to help others by helping them find their PASSIONS. Fortunately, he helped me reignite mine a little bit more.

We chatted about living with PURPOSE and "making EVERY day count." He asked, "do you know what I mean about making every day count?" I said yes, and inside knew I had not been living my life that way lately. I have become a bit LAZY hidden behind the words "BUSY." Today, I will make it count! Today, I am giving one of the opening speeches at the Special Olympics Opening Ceremonies in Nashville. Today, I will live a small piece of my DREAM... professional public speaking. Today, Nimitt, my friend... I WILL make it count! Thank you.

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
"Making it Count" is simply a discipline in ATTITUDE. The best way to ensure a POSITIVE, FORWARD MOVING attitude daily is to find your special triggers:
- Music
- Speeches
- Exercises
- Visuals
- Foods

Understand what elements around you help LIFT your spirits and then feed, feed, feed yourself those special treats of INSPIRATION. Once you know how to get yourself going... it's easier to keep yourself RISING!

Have a wonderful weekend... and MAKE IT COUNT!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com



The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::