Morning Motivator - Sometimes You Get Pooped On

"If I were to say, "God, why me?" about the bad things, then I should have said, "God, why me?" about the good things that happened in my life."
-Arthur Ashe

This will be a story you will enjoy... Yesterday, myself and 3 other immediate Junior Chamber leaders amassed at SATCO restaurant in Nashville for a meeting of the minds.

Our GOAL: to discuss the FORWARD motion of our group and how we BEST see ourselves ESTABLISHING the processes to ensure longevity.

We enjoyed COMPELLING discussion and at times found ourselves in AGREEMENT, then in DISAGREEMENT. What a great discussion! We settled on an ACTION PLAN and adjourned. As we were walking through the crowd of dining patrons to the parking garage and bird pooped on my face, REPEAT a bird pooped on my face... A freakin' bird POOPED on my face!!

Yes, it was EMBARRASSING to get pooped on in front of 50 people. Of course, it was a TERRIBLE thing, able to ruin my afternoon. How would you react?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
Okay, What's the lesson? The lesson is... Don't sweat the small stuff like bird poop.

If a bird pooping on you is the WORST thing to happen today, say your prayers and make them thankful. Have a laugh, enjoy the opportunity to share a great story, and show your QUALITY of character by being able to share in the humor. Great stories are hard to come by... I am CONFIDENT this one will be shared again today. =)

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com



The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::