Morning Motivator – 30 Years in the Making...

"You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair."
-General Douglas MacArthur

As some of you may already know, today is my BIRTHDAY. Not only is it my birthday; it is one of great SIGNIFICANCE… today I am 30 and for the past 12 months, I have "enjoyed" the common quotes about age and the UNDENIABLY keen eyes of those that have noticed the grey in my hair. With that said, I share with you this.

Today is a GREAT day for me as I have come to realize many things, as I am…
- WISER than I was at 20
- more EXCITING than when 21
- better FOCUSED than at 22
- STRONGER in character than I was at 23
- enjoy more FREEDOM than I did at 24
- feeling greater CONFIDENCE than I was at 25
- exploring more ADVENTURE than being 26
- realizing more SELF AWARENESS than I did at 27
- have greater PURPOSE than at 28
- and am HAPPIER with my place in life than I was at 29

I APPRECIATE all the humor and the jest that come with reaching a milestone year. I APPRECIATE all my friends, my family and my supporters. I APPRECIATE those that believe as I do – that I have yet to tap into my POTENTIAL, but when I get there… it will be AMAZING. And LASTLY, I APPRECIATE all those special people that continue to PURSUE their dreams with passion and zest, for it is this trait that will change the world and allow my children to share their great MILESTONES for years and years to come.

May this be your BEST year ever – filled with JOY, SUCCESS, PURPOSE and ACHIEVEMENT. Always pursue the GROWTH opportunities of life and you will find yourself in the places of SUCCESS you always expected to be…

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::