Morning Motivator - From Success to Signifigance

"My goal is to move from a life of success to a life of significance."
- Anonymous

In speaking with some recent JOB SEEKING professionals, I cam across an interesting comment... "My goal is to move from a life of success to a life of significance."

I WONDERED - how many of "us" are working without SIGNIFIGANCE? How many people are passionately pursuing dollars without a sense of PURPOSE?

For me, SIGNIFIGANCE, means the ability to build a SUSTAINABLE system that supplies opportunity for others. I seek that in my CAREER, PERSONAL life, HOBBIES and WRITING. My end GOAL is to create something that "YOU" can make even better than I was able.

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:

As you seek SIGNIFIGANCE (aka PURPOSE), you need to be aware of your desired LEGACY. In a sense, answer the question, "What do I want to be REMEMBERED for?"

Once you know what your place and MISSION in the world is, you will become much more EFFECTIVE in decisively executing actions that drive towards your goal.

Maybe the BEST question to ask yourself is, "Are you moving from a life of success to a life of successful significance?"

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::