Morning Motivator - When Will I Be Successful?

"Success is a process more than a realization."
- unknown

I IMAGINE that you are similar to me and have asked, "When Will I Be Successful?" I wonder at what point I will FEEL that I have "made it."

Interestingly, as we ACHIEVE more in our life, accomplishing goals along the way, we seem to never "just be HAPPY." There always seems to be ANOTHER milestone, something else to ATTAIN or getting to the "next level."

Is it possible that SUCCESS is NOT attainable? Could it be that ACHIEVEMENT is an invisible goal, always moving?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
I am REALIZING that success is a patter devised from a process of goal achievement.

The only REAL way to know if you are successful is to:
1. Set S.M.A.R.T goals
2. Measure and review them consistently
3. Benchmark against others
4. Reset and adjust as needed

Define YOUR success, measure it to know you have attained it and then assess what the VALUE of that success is to you, and whether you should seek to repeat the process again...

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::