Morning Motivator - A Little is MUCH Better than NONE

"Sure, Sonny. I'll split the commission... Let's just get it done!"
- Zach Barker, Tuesday 2:12p

I had an INTERESTING moment yesterday. A moment where I had to PRACTICE what I preach.

A PROSPECTIVE client referral came to me around lunch time and needed QUICK attention. Being in Memphis at training (without web access) made fulfilling the OPPORTUNITY very challenging. What to do!?!

I am a BELIEVER that getting it done is MOST IMPORTANT. You figure out the "how" along the way. With that in mind, my team COLLABORATED to get the quote out... QUICKLY!

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
What was the SACRIFICE? For me, half of the CASH I would have made going alone.

The ALTERNATIVE... Quite likely, moving too SLOW for the prospective client and making 100% of ZERO DOLLARS!

So, what would you do? SHARE in success or WHOLEY own your PRIDE?

LEVERAGE your teammates and enjoy SUCCESS collectively...

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::