Morning Motivator – I Dare You to Tell Me “NO”

"The reason some people get projects done and others don't come from that persons' ability to force others to say NO."
- Zachary Barker 

How OFTEN do you hear no?  I imagine I hear it upwards of 20 times per day.  I am told, time and again, what I CANNOT do or why it CANNOT be done.  And you know what..?  I LOVE IT!! 

To PROPEL yourself down the short track to success, you are going to hear a few "NO's"… and they are the best thing you can hear.   As you begin CHAMPIONING projects (the good ones that change the business for better), act as though it is a "sure thing," people will FOLLOW your lead... gladly. 

Make them tell you NO.  Force them to SUPPORT your idea, IMPROVE your idea or get the hell out of the WAY!! 

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
Being a STRONG leader is a process of DEVELOPMENT, not a God given talent.  Some may disagree, however, the VALUE of a great leader is their EXPERIENCE and UNDERSTANDING of what is to come. 

Often, they are the person that KNOWS what will happen, when and how… they have seen it all. How THEY got there was by hearing NO… and NO again… and then NO one more time.  They have DETERMINED all the best ways NOT to get something done, and by process of ELIMINATION, they have defined the BETTER ways of trying to. 

Tell me NO and I am a step closer to YES.  Tell me NO many times, and my YES's will come in droves. 

Challenge someone with your THOUGHTS, IDEAS and MOTIVATIONS… then force them to tell you NO.

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::