Morning Motivator - Dreams are Fleeting...

"I had the best dream last night, but can only remember parts of it..."
- Unknown

When I woke up, I had an AWESOME Morning Motivator idea... Then I hit the snooze bar. What happened next was very thought PROVOKING.

The IDEA was amazing... poignant... challenging... And more! It was so AMAZING - I forgot it!!

Like many of my OTHER great ideas and BRILLIANT business solutions - they went to WASTE - lost by a LACK of action.

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
The LESSON of this is TAKE ACTION!!

All the best ideas are a WASTE without action. They are FANTASIES of what "could be."

Your best ideas ARE exceptional!! Take action and SHARE them with the world... You WILL be rewarded for doing so!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::