Morning Motivator – Try Your Luck… 

"I will prepare and someday my chance will come."
- Abraham Lincoln 

I have to BRAG about a very good friend of mine, Mr. Joseph Levy.  On July 2nd, Joe will be leaving for Las Vegas, Nevada to participate (and hopefully dominate) the World Series of Poker.  Most interestingly, he is not a PROFESSIONAL poker player, rather a very sharp business consultant. 

I am CONFIDENT that he is a skilled amateur, yet the WSOP is a BIG TIME tournament.  Why even get in the ring with the superstars??  

Because EVERYONE can win!!  But only if you TRY YOUR LUCK and play… 

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
Joe is a great INSPIRATION for me.  When you think about what he is doing and that he won an entry via an online tournament, you REALIZE that only the BOLD are rewarded with opportunity!! 

I EXPECT his opportunity will be excellent and the learning experience will be OUTSTANDING!

The question I know ask myself (and you should be asking as well), is: "am I TRYING MY LUCK often enough?  And can I attain my DREAMS being as BOLD as I am today?" 

Good luck JLevy!  The world will be watching, cheering… and when you get to the final days, I will be there!!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::