Morning Motivator – Courage

"Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all."
- unknown

I admit I AM a fearful person.  Whether it is in making cold calls, confronting someone on a touchy matter, asking a girl out, or even just saying hi to a new contact.   I also admit that I AM usually surprised how easy it was to overcome… after I take the first steps.

I had a friend recently tell me – "Have the courage to do what you fear for 10 minutes, if you are still afraid – stop.  If not, keep going!"   I will withhold my personal experiences thus far with this approach and allow you to experience this yourself.  Try it today!  BE COURAGEOUS… take 10 minutes to discover how powerful you really are.

I appreciate all of you that support this daily dose of motivation and encourage you to share any experiences/quotes/motivations you have.  Have a COURAGEOUS day! 


Zachary Barker
BlackBerryGuy Division Manager
NationLink Wireless - "The BlackBerryGuys"
mobile | 615.207.2290

Feel like your carrier is charging too much?  Request a professional Bill Audit.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::