Morning Motivator - Friendship

"A man should choose a friend who is better than himself. There are plenty of acquaintances in the world; but very few real friends."
-Chinese Proverb

*Mushy emotion alert (you have been warned)*

Todays motivator is a Thank you to you, my friend.  My personal relationships mean everything to me.  I often will sacrifice personal time/attention/resources for the betterment of a friend and do so with no regrets as I know I am a better person for knowing you. For my old friends, this is not news, to my new friends... You will see soon enough!

I know that when I reflect on my life and I am thinking on the things I accomplished - I want to know I did my best to help my friends and family. I sincerely hope that you feel my appreciation for your support and friendship for me personally and professionally.

When I have the opportunity to help - please contact me.  That's what I love to do...

Zachary Barker
BlackBerryGuy Division Manager
NationLink Wireless | The BlackBerryGuys
direct | 615.207.2290

Sent to you "on the move" from my media enabled BlackBerry 8830 device. 

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::