Morning Motivator - Persistence

"What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it."
-Alexander Graham Bell

Persistence is displayed when one says – "I will give and do anything to make this happen!"  I love this quote as it really defines how people operate.  When you decide you want to make something happen at work – you drive and push and see that it DOES happen.  When you decide you want to meet someone or go somewhere – its flat out AMAZING how creative you become to see that you achieve your goal.

What is the blood, sweat and tears we put into our passions?

What is the fuel of our creativity?

What is the driver of our laser focus?

The answer is PERSISTENCE.  

I know that you have the ability to achieve your dreams every day and I am confident that with persistence you will be able to share you dreams with me one day.  If you ever need a motivation regarding persistence... just read a few of these emails.  I am VERY persistent in sending these.

View past blogs at www.grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com <http://www.grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com/

Zachary Barker
BlackBerryGuy Division Manager
NationLink Wireless - "The BlackBerryGuys"
mobile | 615.207.2290

Feel like your carrier is charging too much?  Request a professional Bill Audit.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::