Morning Motivator - Overcoming

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly.
AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

- Nike ad

Flat out... I love this quote!  As a "once upon a time athlete" I was always pushed and motivated by what coaches and opponents said about my abilities and the areas to improve.  Now as a professional, I am again driven by what people say I cannot do.  You tell me I can't meet "that" person…ill do it.  You say I can't meet a goal…I'll exceed it.  You tell me I'm not smart enough, detailed enough, focused enough…. Ill still achieve what I need to!

You are the most powerful person you know – you can achieve more than you can ever dream – you have the ability to sole ability to change your entire world and that of those around you … all you have to do is believe and take action!  Do not let someone tell you what is right for you, what you are capable of or where you are limited.  Go out and show them why you are so damn special!

Make today the beginning of the life you want and deserve!  Achieve your dreams and if I can help you get there… share it with me, I will gladly give you the push you need.

Zachary Barker
BlackBerryGuy Division Manager
NationLink Wireless - "The BlackBerryGuys"
mobile | 615.207.2290

Feel like your carrier is charging too much?  Request a professional Bill Audit.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::