Morning Motivator - Take that First Step

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing and be nothing."
- Elbert Hubbard

No one likes to be judged or critiqued AND everyone wants to be successful. How can one be successful without criticisms?

I, like many, desire to be liked all the time. I do not want people to be frustrated, disappointed or upset with me...ever. What I do know is that in order to GROW - there will be growing pains, so let's accept them.

I challenge you to find a successful person - personally and professionally - that has not failed, been criticized or disappointed others. Now, I challenge you to subside your fears of rejection, disappointment and failure in lieu of ACTION. Make your move and do it confidently... You will be surprised how good it feels and the rewards you reap!

Cheers,

Zach

To view past Morning Motivators, go to http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::