Morning Motivator - Planning Ahead for Success (my lesson learned)

"Before anything else, preparation is the key to success."
- Alexander Graham Bell

Oh the lessons we must learn and the ways we have to learn them...

Let me share with you what I have learned this week. I have learned that PLANNING is the key to maintaining a SUCCESSFUL practice. Why do I say this? Because this week I have lost my Morning Motivator database and was late to send today...

My LESSON - I didn't not plan for my BlackBerry® to crash OR my time to be limited today. Does that mean I am ALLOWED to let my Morning Motivator business slip? NO!! Does that mean the inspirations that I love to share are ACCEPTABLE to delay? NEVER!! Thus, todays lesson is one that is written for you ABOUT ME. I TOO have to change my practice... Maybe just 2 Degrees!!

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
Todays step is an explanation of what I will be doing to make sure I am able to consistently serve my wonderful readership.

1. Morning Motivators will be researched and written at night so as to be ready for distribution every morning
2. My BlackBerry® database will be backed up every Friday afternoon at 4p so as to always have a database in case of crash
3. Quotes will be maintained on my web server folder so I have easy access to the quotes I value most.

I thank you each for your support and more importantly - your keeping me ACCOUNTABLE!! I wish you all a great weekend!! YOU control your success... Make sure you PLAN to achieve it!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com



The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::