Morning Motivator - The Balancing of the Best Week Ever...

"The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself."
-Mark Caine

About a week ago I shared with you that I was having one of the BEST weeks ever. This past week has been one of the most CHALLENGING personally and professionally and thus, the world is back in balance. Let me share with you how this week of challenge has helped me GROW and LEARN.

I realize that every day you have an OPPORTUNITY to control your destiny by making POSITIVE decisions. That decision process is a sum of LONG TERM and SHORT TERM focuses, with some things being out of your CONTROL. So what choices do you have? You have the DECISION capability to step up and harness your SUCCESS today by making POSITIVE changes, even in light of mishaps that may occur along the way - in or out of your control.

The idea of "Rolling with the Punches" is what must be adopted. Today - You will find me HAPPY, POSITIVE and MOTIVATED towards success. Why? How can you just turn it back on? It's never EASY but it is SIMPLE - I know WHAT I am trying to accomplish. I have FAITH in myself and my decision making CAPABILITIES. I am confident that the people around my SUPPORT my vision and BELIEVE the good Lord has a positive plan for my future. It's a matter of keeping a FOCUS on the application of VISION and PASSION. How are you applying yours?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
The hardest time to stay POSITIVE is when things look down or feel DIFFICULT. Guess what? That's the BEST time to focus on POSITIVITY and rely on your clear vision of success. Just like the economy, your success is cyclical - it goes up and down as the days go by. If you are able to stay clear through the challenges... you will find the GROWTH you achieve from it will catapult you into the "next level" of achievement. Additionally, keep in mind that you have people that care for you and want to contribute to your success... don't be afraid to ask for help. That's a real show of STRENGTH!

There will on be one April 15, 2008 - What are you going to do to make sure it's a success? Keep achieving!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::