Morning Motivator - How a Small Change Made for a HUGE Day

"You have a choice every day - to be the person you show to world or to let the world show you."
- Anonymous

I want to share a story about my day yesterday and how the smallest FOCUS on a POSITIVE growth can result in a domino-effect.

When I awoke yesterday, I was TIRED, WORN DOWN and generally not feeling good about MYSELF. I allowed my day to be started with a mentality of "Oh Lord, not today. I just don't want to face the world." Unfortunately, the world wanted to see me... At a 7:00am breakfast and multiple other meetings.

The 7:00am meeting went well and the day PROGRESSED with gradual improvement. Near lunch, I decided "NO MORE whining"... FOCUS on one small SUCCESS and go from there. So I focused on preparation for a DEMO. The prep was EASY, the demo went GREAT and resulted in a SALE! Amazing... And even more, when I returned I find an ACCEPTANCE letter to a prestigious leadership program and a check for $1000 from a recent sale... WOW!!

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
I am not able to PROVE that it was a focus on POSITIVITY that changed the dynamic of my day. I do KNOW that I have experienced days where I let the world DICTATE my life and attitude with the results being less than desired.

Today, I awake tired, worn out but I will NOT allow myself to fall into that trap... Its my CHOICE to be SUCCESSFUL, ACCOMPLISHED and PRODUCTIVE. You have that same choice and I am CONFIDENT you will choose the path of POSITIVE change... $1000 might just show up as a result! :)

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com



The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::