Morning Motivator – Why YOU Cannot Be Successful

"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right."
-Henry Ford

First, I do not BELIEVE you cannot be successful. I just want your attention. I do want to ask if you if YOU believe you can be successful? What is keeping you from getting there? Not the BS stuff – the real stuff. What is REALLY keeping you from living your dreams?

I am inclined to believe that most of the Morning Motivator readers are just like me – OVERWORKING and (in their minds) UNDERACHIEVING. I, in the past weeks, have come to realize that the SINGLE limiting hurdle in my ACHIEVEMENT up to this point has been … ME. I AM my own worst enemy. It has been my negative thought processes and self limiting beliefs that have prevented me from ACCOMPLISHING some things. Does this sound familiar?

Now, I won't and don't want you to beat yourself up over this realization. It is actually a WONDERFUL fact about yourself IF you are able to recognize it. Why? Simple, once you know it is there – you CAN change it. Armed with BRILLIANCE, CREATIVITY and a new outlook on the POWER of your positive mind set – you WILL accomplish your dreams. Don't believe it?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
Try the POWER of a positive mind set accompanied with specific goals and see what GREAT accomplishments you can achieve. Set a target date for start and finish, give yourself 30 days of positive focus and effort. You MUST be committed to achievement for this to work.

If you WILL commit and FOCUS on the positive capabilities you have, you will see what happens… no need to thank me. You will have done all the work!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com



The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::