Morning Motivator - A Lesson in Staying Committed

"D*mnit!! It's times like this that make me realize how much I love doing this."
- Zach Barker, 8:25am, August 14, 2008, Atlanta, Ga.

I just landed in Atlanta, Ga after flying on a single engine prop plane. What an AMAZING experience!! The most defining moment came after the rush of landing...

As we were flying, I spent a good portion of the flight time writing todays Morning Motivator and WOW... it WAS a good one! UNTIL... I hit send and the server failed. Ugh! Seriously!? I have to redo this whole thing? How will I re-write all those ideas?

Here is something to consider and what I REALIZED - how many people are you doing something that they LOVE? What is your daily recharge and fuel to keep you PUSHING on to greater success?

For me, the Morning Motivator has become a test of COMMITMENT and FOLLOW THROUGH. I have forced myself to stay PASSIONATE (even when you hit a roadblock). I KNOW that you have the same passions and commitments also... Do you know that too?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
When we FOCUS on what we love and have natural passion for - often we find that we are more DEDICATED and CONSISTENT in our excellence of execution.

Taking time to ANALYZE and IDENTIFY what you are passionate about - work, love and personal growth. Once IDENTIFIED, make a daily commitment to PURSUING that passion in whatever simple way possible.

Once you are able to DRIVE your passions, you will find an ability to translate THAT success to the other areas of your life. Don't let an email crash stop you... Don't let anything stop you!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::