Morning Motivator - Good Friday

"What do mean you are off?"
- Anonymous

Yes, it is true, my group has PROVIDED our staff this day off from work. And yet, I have chosen to work today.

I LOVE Good Friday though. The religious context makes today very POWERFUL. I also related the term "good Friday" to work and I was thinking... "What if we had a GREAT Friday!?"

We tend to CELEBRATE special days on a few times a year. This is when our guard is DEFEATED and we allow ourselves to be focused on CELEBRATING an idea - Christmas, Birthday, 4th of July.
Why do we ONLY celebrate then? Why not CHERISH these joys daily?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
I'm not suggesting we have a daily PARTY for Christopher Columbus. What I AM suggesting is a SLOW DOWN. An AWARENESS. A greater APPRECIATION.

As I overheard in a discussion not long ago...

"It is AMAZING what beauties are around when you walk through the city, rather than just speeding through in your car."

Have a GREAT Friday, a GREAT weekend and take time to APPRECIATE all the beauty around you...

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::