Morning Motivator – The Power of Your Dreams

"Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other."
-Brian Tracy

We have all heard of the power of POSITIVE thinking. The idea that if you focus on one centralized thought … it WILL come to you as a result. Some know it as "The Secret."

I am a VERY optimistic person, seemingly always looking for the best in an OPPORTUNITY. This weekend I had a very good friend ask me why I felt he failed to achieve a goal he sought after. I gave him my thoughts. HOWEVER… I do NOT feel that he FAILED. What he is failing to do is see the IMPROVEMENT and ENHANCEMENT in his skills, actions and decision making. What he is also failing to do is focus on what he REALLY wanted. I don't feel he was CLEAR about his goal.

For me, I am LASER FOCUSED on just a few things these days. I am not the Zach of old that had a million ideas and zero execution. I know am focused in on a LIMITED number of objectives – attaining $30,000 n recurring monthly revenue for my company, finalizing grad school options, transitioning the Junior Chamber for success and making sure my girlfriend knows she is loved. These are my TOP focuses and I am near OBSESSED with ensuring these things are achieved…

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
Here is what has happened thus far, since gaining my new obsessions:

1. I expect to have $10,000 in recurring revenue for Advanced Network Solutions by the end of May (good start)

2. I have been presented with a fellowship opportunity that could pay for my grad school at Vanderbilt if attained (great opportunity)

3. The Junior Chamber has enjoyed its most successful fundraiser and is well ahead of schedule for transitioning (the best news possible)

Are these COINCIDENCES? You may think so (and so may I), however, I KNOW that it is my continued thought, dedication, focus and obsession with seeing these DREAMS realized that is driving me towards these end goals. Will I be SUCCESSFUL? Maybe, Maybe not. Does it matter?

The JOY of life isn't what we have accomplished, rather what we risked and experienced to get to the end. DREAM BIG – You might just get EXACTLY what you want!!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::