Morning Motivator – Take a Stand…Any Stand!

"When you take a stand out of deep conviction, people know. They may not even agree, but they ask, 'Do I want someone who is willing to take a hard stand and someone I can trust to do that when the chips are down?' They want that."
-Barbara Boxer

What do you BELIEVE in? I'm talking about your PERSONAL beliefs - religion, politics, business, etc.

If you were asked to take a stand, would you be HONEST about your feelings and thoughts??

Often, I am ACCUSED of being opinionated and aggressive. occasionally, I am asked to SUPRESS my thoughts as some people are in DISAGREEMENT with my position. BUT... They won't express their thoughts!

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
What's the DANGER in speaking your mind?? The RISK of JUDGEMENT.

What happens if you are JUDGED for your thoughts?? NOTHING.

How do people REACT to people that speak their mind? They RESPECT you...

They may not always like what you say, but they will RESPECT your willingness to hold your ground and defend what you BELIEVE in!

Take a STAND... And EARN some respect.

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::