Morning Motivator - The Book or the Lesson?

"Do we buy a book or its lesson?"
- Unknown

I was asked recently if I was planning to WRITE a book. Interesting idea. I told them I ALREADY was...

No, there will not be a big RELEASE party or flashy marketing campaign around it. Truth is, you already BOUGHT it!

In my perspective, a BOOK is a merchandising tool leveraged to create INCOME for an author, regardless of the quality of their content. Some good, some not so.

For me, the LESSON is what is most important.

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
LEARNING is a process of analyzing arguments and gaining perspective from the thought process.

Packaging a book, doesn't HELP you learn (unless you read it). CONSISTENTLY delivering a valuable insight is of GREATER value than the $20 hard back package.

Maybe one day I will "package" some learning at stock it at Barnes & Noble... But for now, let's FOCUS on the learning lessons we can get from one another! :)

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::