MurfMadness Basketball Tournament: May 1st

Good Friday afternoon!

I am offering a PERSONAL PAID SPONSORSHIP to anyone in your group (employees or people you serve) to play in the FirstShot Sports MurfMadness 3v3 Basketball Tournament next weekend.

I am a big supporter of the group and as part of my commitment to its success, I sponsor 10 teams each year.

If you have interested parties, please have them email me: zbarker@ansolutions.com

I will get them signed up and PAID for personally.

Event Details:
MurfMadness 3v3 Tournament
The Avenue Shopping Galleria Parking Lot (Murfreesboro, Tn)

Saturday, May 1st, 2010
8:00am-5:00pm

3 player teams (4 per roster to allow subs)

Male, female and co-ed divisions (based on ages)

Again, this is my PERSONAL invitation and sponsorship for you and the people you serve. I hope, if interested, you will give me the joy of sponsoring you...

Cheers,

Zachary Barker | Senior Account Manager
Advanced Network Solutions
M | 615.504.7062
zbarker@ansolutions.com

Past President, Nashville Area Junior Chamber of Commerce
w | www.najcc.org

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::