Morning Motivator - Why to Stop Watching the News

"If our 'trusted' sources are pushing 'their' agendas, why place value in them?"
- Zachary Barker

MSNBC pushes PERSONAL AGENDAS. Fox News FAILS to present all the facts. CNN LIES to you daily. Even NPR is JADED by the presenter.

If you KNEW I gave you FALSE truths or DELIBERATLY mislead considerations - would you read this again? If you BELIEVED that I was LEADING you to take actions I deem VALUABLE, or, if I WITHHELD information to influence your decisions - how could you recommend my blog to anyone?

Now, ask yourself, what do these "CREDIBLE" resources really provide you? What is the VALUE they add to YOUR life?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
I'd love to just have you STOP watching "political" resource news sources...I'd love for you to START reading more books to aid in your "personal betterment..."

Regardless, I HOPE you will stick to YOUR beliefs, principles and values, RATHER than become a "lemming" for a SLANTED information provider, seeking to control your actions, thoughts and values.

Stand for YOURSELF! Stand for your PEOPLE! Stand for what YOU believe in... Others WILL respect you for it!!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com

The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::