Morning Motivator – Pen, Paper and MY Great Idea

"I had this great idea last night… but I forgot it after I slept."
- Anonymous author of the Morning Motivator

At approximately 2:00am overnight, I awoke with a wonderful idea for a Morning Motivator.  It was HUMOROUS and ENLIGHTENING (at least in my mind).  I sat up to make a quick note, but did not find a pen and paper (nor did I just make a note in my phone).  I thought it was so GOOD that I would REMEMBER it overnight.

At 6:35am, I rose from the bed, still PONDERING the humor of my overnight idea.  The only ISSUE – I could not remember any of the details.  (Damnit!)

What GREAT ideas are we losing because we are simply NOT prepared??

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
PREPARATION is an underlying element of sustained success.  An individual that has the foresight and makes the EFFORT initially to be prepared often finds that their "LUCK" is much greater than that of others.

What is a great idea WORTH?  It depends.  It may be worth a day of INSPIRATION to someone that needs it, it may be the FOCUS you need to push beyond a roadblock in your way or it may even be the idea that makes you a MILLIONAIRE! 

Do you think a pen and paper near the bed, along with a little more PREPAREDNESS in the other areas of your life are worth whatever little extra effort needed to CAPTURE your greatness?  Now if I could only remember where I keep the pens…

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com

The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::