Morning Motivator - 2 Degrees of Change

"Most people OVERSTATE what can be done in a day and UNDERSTATE what can be done in a year."
- Andy Herzer

How many people do you know that want to CHANGE, IMPROVE or GROW? How many are AWARE but not taking ACTION? How many have TAKEN action? How many have made that huge 180degree LIFE CHANGE?

Last July, I began my most defining growth stage in my life. This change has been one that began gradually - a change in work habits, a change in personal relationships, a change in diet, a change in mind, body and soul. HOWEVER, this wasn't my first change... I had attempted the 180 degree turn many times. "I will start running today... Make 100 cold calls today... Not be late anymore today!" It didn't work...

NOW, I take my changes in 2 degree increments. Small manageable and measurable steps. If I fall back, its 2 degrees - if I progress, its 2 degrees. Its a change in personal culture and values... You can do it too!

SUCCESS STEP:
Once you have your vision plan (If not drawn out - email me for info on how to do so), you will need to determine the magnitude of change that you desire and the current poor habits that are preventing that change.

Identify the habits, take small action steps to overcome (2 degrees at a time) and everyday increase their impact 2 degrees. (Example: if you want to run a marathon, start tomorrow running 5 minutes and increase slowly everyday)

Your change to a better life awaits you... You are only 2 degrees away!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com



The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::