Morning Motivator - Where Are You Going?

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going."
- Professor Irwin Cory

I enjoyed a great story this morning about a man that was INTERESTED in writing. By "interested" I mean continually complained and moaned about "wanting to wrote more." That was until someone in his life said, "then just start writing or stop b*tching."

What is it you WANT to do? For me, I want to EDUCATE. So, what the heck am I going to do about it?

Well, I have two choices: (1) keeping rattling my trap about it and WAIT until God decides to offer me a job or (2) I can DEVELOP an educational programming element to the business development of Advanced Network Solutions. I will choose #2 please.

Why create an EDUCATION format for an IT business? Well, it is UNIQUE and defines our business group as a greater professional. Additionally, I know that if I do not FULFILL my need to educate, I will burn out. If I burn out, I will be of little VALUE. If I am of little VALUE, I will likely soon be RELEASED. If I don't change DIRECTION... I know where the path will end.

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
I am not suggesting that our company President change his business model, rather I am suggesting I CHANGE mine. I must find the best ways to generate maximum results in a fashion that is ACCEPTED by our group AND satisfies my needs.

Most interestingly, because I have a PASSION for educating, the creation of structure and content has proven very EASY. BONUS POINTS for me - I will be able to do EXACTLY what I want... just in a different format. Do you think the idea has a CHANCE to fail? Unlikely, when there is so much passion behind it.

What can you positively CHANGE to feed your soul, passions and STIMULATE your success? Today is a good day to start, before you get 24 hours closer to where you are going now...

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::