Morning Motivator -

"As a parent of my idea, it is my duty to make sure it has life."
- Darrell Brown, Nashville Songwriter

Do you have something you BELIEVE in so deeply that you would do it for free? Would you do it WITHOUT the support of others? What if you were RIDICULED because of it??

I have a BELIEF... I believe that EVERY person CAN be successful through focused learning! I am so deeply INVESTED in this idea that I am planning a "Success Steps" Business EDUCATION series for interested people to join - with no fee from me. Sounds SILLY? Maybe.

You may ask... Why give away your TIME and EXPERTISE? Why throw away REVENUE that could be used to better your lifestyle?
My response: This IDEA deserves an OPPORTUNITY to live.

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
For me, seeing others ACHIEVE is an internal gratification. I know in my HEART that I am a teacher and a LEADER for others. I FEEL it is my DUTY to develop my people so they can better the world for our children.

Don't get me wrong. I am not a SAINT and I am not PROVIDING charity... You WILL do the work! You WILL be expected to follow through on certain commitments. You WILL earn your success...

And since its my DUTY to see this idea nurtured... I WILL be a part of that SUCCESS!

Are you WILLING to nurture your ideas to see they have a life too?

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::