Morning Motivator - You Blew It... You OWN it!

"I am sorry I forgot to email you. Breakfast is my treat next week."
- Me

Everyone has the POTENTIAL to fail, forget and not plan ahead. I am not IMMUNE!

This morning, at 7am no mind you, I was SCHEDULED to have breakfast at Noshville Deli (Nashville) with a very good friend and sought after business partner, LeShane Greenhill of Pi-Shon Consulting.

I APPRECIATE his willingness to get up early and focus his time with me. One challenge... I'm in North Carolina. (I officially screwed up!)

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
WHEN you make a mistake... OWN IT!

I cannot change the fact I STOOD UP one of my favorite people. What I CAN do I apologize, own the mistake and make amends in some varying way.

Additionally, when you make a mistake, ANALYZE what you could have done to prevent it and IMPLEMENT that process going forward.

It is only a MAJOR success violation if you don't learn and improve from your error.

SORRY LESHANE! BREAKFAST IS ON ME!

Cheers,
Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com


The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::