Morning Motivator – Backing Your Commitments

"An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises."
-Mae West

Most people are HESITANT to note anytime that they have challenges in their business.  I am NOT one of those people.  My hope is that you LEARN from my challenges.

Currently, I have a client, whom I like very much, that is having some DIFFICULTIES with a service that my group has provided them.  I understand their FRUSTRATION and share it. 

My COMMITMENT to them was service and accountability, meaning that if there is a challenge, I will WORK through it to see it solved.  No excuses, no questions asked.  It is a CHALLENGING commitment, but one I WANT from the vendors I work with… How could I NOT deliver in the manner I want others to deliver to me?

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
Are you BACKING your commitments in the ways of a true professional?  Are you FOLLOWING THROUGH on your word when it matters most?

SERVICE is easy when there are no challenges in the business service delivery.  Everyone smiles when business good and no one is complaining.  Where you make your MONEY and build your REPUTATION is when the "stuff" hits the fan…

Ask yourself: "If the service I provided last week caused a conflict for my client, will I see the project through to COMPLETION or just pass them off to the service/support department?"

What would you want if YOU were the client?

Cheers,

Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com

The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::