Morning Motivator – A Case of Learning Pains

"I can sympathise with people's pains, but not with their pleasures. There is something curiously boring about somebody else's happiness."
- Aldous Huxley

I have been thinking about "LEARNING PAINS" for the past few days as I have begun into a venture with a very good friend of mine in Nashville.  He, over the years, has CHALLENGED me to use technology better and eliminate repetition in my work.  I would like to say I have done the same for him (if only by introducing him to Timothy Ferriss' wisdoms).

Now, he is CHALLENGING me even further, asking me to implement a new system, one that works well for him and makes sense for me, into our mutual practice.  I am very excited!  It will help BarkLoud, in addition to being the backbone of our venture.

A good question to CONSIDER is whether you are experiencing enough "learning pains."  These are growing pains with a clearly defined focus on growing your knowledge, not just taking your lumps.  This is the pain caused by rapid GROWTH of your mind and awareness to a point that you feel overwhelmed.  Maybe, you should ask when the last time was you EVER felt such.

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
How many books are you READING right now?  Yes, I asked how MANY, not if you were reading at all?

What groups do you belong to that are CHALLENGING your way of thinking, manner of business, processes for success? 

What people are you SURROUNDING yourself with that are making you PAINFULLY uncomfortable on your way to sharing in their success?

Today's success step seems APPARENT.  If you do NOT have answers to the above questions… GO FIND THEM!

Cheers,

Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com

The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::