Morning Motivator – Because Most Won’t Do It…

"I always say thanks to people in military and police/fire.  Mostly because I know that I wouldn't want to do their job."
- Anonymous

Do you know what the HARDEST job in the world is?  The one you DO NOT want to do.  Say THANK YOU to your military (and first responders).

Time and time again, I hear people COMPLAIN about wars that the United States is involved in.  They moan about how we SHOULD NOT be involved in this and that, often not having 1% of an understanding of the IMPLICATIONS of the battle itself.  Moreover, these same people HIDE behind a false cloak of LIBERAL superiority, often stating, "I would never serve in a war that has such evil purpose."

WAR is ugly.  No one wants to be involved in it.  Yet, a few, stand up and SACRIFICE their safety for US – the people sitting back home in our warm beds with our loved ones enjoying Monday Night Football, complaining about Judy at work talks too much with her mom on the phone.  YOU better damn well say THANK YOU to everyone of those selfless leaders that serve to provide us safety.

2 DEGREE SUCCESS STEP:
I am not a military guy, never have been.  I CHOSE not to serve my country in that capacity and one day hope that I am able to serve my country in an equally meaningful way (if that is even possible).

Understand that LEADERSHIP is about SACRIFICE - the sacrifice of one's comfort and selfish tendencies for the BETTERMENT of the many around you.  Our MILITARY, agree with what they do or not, ENSURES that we have the rights and ability to complain about our government, stand up for injustices of our civil liberties, and protect us against tyranny of government (foreign and domestic).

If I was called upon – YES, I would serve with pride and honor in my heart.  Until then, I know that I owe my life, my livelihood and all my support to the men and women that SERVE on my behalf to allow me the opportunity to write this Morning Motivator and express myself openly in the ways I see fit.

THANK YOU VETERANS, ACTIVE FIGHTERS OF FREEDOM AND FIRST RESPONDERS… May we CELEBRATE your leadership every day!

Cheers,

Zach

*To enjoy past editions of the Morning Motivator go to – http://grow-learn-lead.blogspot.com

The Morning Motivator is a copyrighted publication. The use of this article is open for print or publication with proper citations.

No comments:

:: past morning motivators ::